Create your inspiring 2021 vision with clear objectives and a detailed roadmap to achieve them
Managers, Leaders, Business Owners, Senior Professionals
January to March 2021 (8 weeks)
Online via Zoom
CHF2'400.00 + VAT
- You will have clarity on what success looks like in 2021 and how you will get there
- You will improve decision-making and strengthen your core foundations through greater self-awareness
- You will be able to generate results faster, by accelerating your learning abilities with "growth mindset"
- You will learn how to sustain high performance levels for longer periods by acquiring energy-boosting tools and techniques
- You will have a clear action plan and a leaders' group accountability system going forward
- 5 group coaching sessions of 1.5h each, where we leverage the power of the collective mind on specific topics
- 5 one-on-one coaching sessions of 1h each, tailored towards accelerating towards your objectives
- Personalised coaching book with strategies, guidance and exercises to embed key learnings and form new habits
- Leaders' group support system to provide motivation and help from fellow leaders going forward
- The MyPhy Vision Programme is a great experience, 100% recommended.
Jorge Ruiz del Vizo, Entrepreneur
- I am extremely happy to be part of such a valuable programme.
Mieczyslaw Starkowicz, Managing Director, Pharma Company
- Fantastic journey to a better self-awareness, offering tools to get more clarity on my values, talents and aspirations, leading to the ability to energise myself in a more structured way.
Frank Böhmer, Banker & Team Head, Private Bank
- The MyPhy Vision course has allowed me to develop and capitalise on a process of self realisation and visualisation that I can apply to my everyday life, both in the workplace and in my personal life and that helps me strive to be a better version of myself.
Mark Burgess, Senior Banking Lawyer, Private Bank
A lawyer by profession, Jonathan is a leadership coach and workshop facilitator who works with top leaders and companies around the world. He is the founder of MyPhy, a Geneva-based centre of leadership expertise. He is a highly sought-after international conference speaker and enjoys nurturing authenticity and talent in dynamic people.
Martin de Waziers
After Ecole Polytechnique Paris and Harvard Business School, he spent 25 years working in the USA, Japan, and around Europe specializing in business strategy, administration and management.
He has expertise in leadership and team development as well as complex decision-making. His particular interest in life balance has led to international workshops and one-on-one’s, enabling leaders to develop stronger foundations in their professional and private lives.