Moving YOU from Pain to Performance and from Surviving to Thriving
CHF1'360.00 + VAT
What’s holding you back from moving forwards?
- Are there things you need to do or want to do in your life, and you feel is if your body is holding you back?
- Are you tired of being in pain, confused by a recurrent injury, feel low in energy or simply want to discover how you can perform at your best?
- Do you sometimes feel the best years of your life are over, and you want to feel as if the best years of your life are about to begin?
This 2-day MovementWise™ Practical Workshop is designed to take 8 people on an experiential MovementWise Journey, that will reveal:
- The 10 most significant movement habits, that lead to physical and mental pain and suffering and impaired performance, worldwide, and how to avoid them!
- How the Performance Passport Process has enabled individuals, including elite athletes, to move from pain and disability to do things in their lives
they previously believed impossible.
- How you can transform your harmful posture, movement and lifestyle habits to become more physically robust, mentally resilient and resistant to pain, injury and disease.
Your Performance Passport will guide you through a 3-step performance passport process:
- Identifying harmful posture and movement habits that are breaking your body down and making you 'old before your time'.
- Transforming your harmful habits into healthy ones to unlock your health and performance potential.
- Integrate new healthy habits into each context of your life and discover your 'New Normal'.
By the end of this workshop, you will have:
- Experienced how harmful habits are limiting YOUR performance and sense of wellbeing and how you can transform them to positively impact your life now and in the future.
- A Personalised Performance Passport that will ‘set you up for success’, using VISAS to take you from the Awareness to the Benefits of turning harmful habits into healthy ones.
- A Performance Compass that will provide you with the foundations of better health and performance and enable you to move towards meaningful and purposeful goals.
Tania Cotton is a Movement Analyst and Chartered Physiotherapist with 25 years’ experience helping people enjoy better health, performance and become more resistant to pain, injury and disease. She has taught health care professionals and spoken at conferences all over Europe, and for the past 12 years has been a consultant for the Swiss Olympic Medical Centre in Geneva. She makes films on Health and Human Performance to show people what is possible and is the Founder of Movementwise.org.